What will your day bring?


Reiki Limousin
Lac de Vassiviere

Reiki
Lac de Vassiviere
What will your day bring?

As a Reiki master-teacher I commit to work and live by the following principles on a daily basis.


Just for today, I will let go of anger

Just for today, I will let go of worry

Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings

Just for today, I will do my work honestly

Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbour and every living thing. 

Lac de Vassiviere
This is not always easy, with worries and doubts creeping in from time to time, but like with meditation - you can always come back to the moment. That's the beauty of it - it is always there: steady and present and reassuring. The moment and today is all we have.  There's no need to worry about tomorrow.  There is just today...  

Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you and what your day brings?  What do you commit to today?

Warmest wishes 

Ema at De Tout Coeur Limousin 


De Tout Coeur
De Tout Coeur
A-to-Z challenge
Please check out the other participants of the A-to-Z challenge too :-)

Comments

Popular Posts